Our Complete List of Custom Metal Finishing & Anodizing Services
We provide total services of sourcing, packaging, and logistics to save you time and money.Our Value Added Metal Finishing Services Include:
- Turnkey Solutions Nor-Ell provides extensive turnkey solutions to its customer. We work directly with you to create metal finishes that have excellent appearance, but can be produced efficiently to achieve all of your objectives. These services can reduce your cycle time, smooth logistics and eliminate any quality responsibility issues. To assure quality and delivery objectives, Nor-Ell can coordinate machining, stamping, and other manufacturing processes. We also work closely with our customers to provide JIT inventory, packaging requirements, and final inspection documentation.
- Assembly Nor-Ell has capabilities to provide assembly of product. This service provides our customers a complete product to their doorstep without additional unpacking and packing.
- Close Tolerance Masking Close tolerance masking is covering specific product areas that do not get finished. Nor-Ell takes great pride in the quality and accuracy (+/- .003) of masking, assuring that the performance and appearance always meet the customer's expectations.
- Bar Code Tracking If your manufacturing system requires bar coding identification, we can place labels on your packages that provide a smooth receiving and inventory process.
- UID Labels Nor-ell has full capability in providing UID labels to Department of Defense contractors including creating and verifying the labels.
- Lot Control Consistent quality requires control of material lots and process control. Nor-Ell can provide documentation that demonstrates their aluminum finishing products meet the highest quality standards necessary to meet specifications.
- Close Tolerance Anodizing Color Matching Nor-Ell is capable of matching colors to your product specifications. By sending a sample and talking to our technical experts, we will work to make your product stand out in the marketplace with our multi-color anodizing.
- Military Certifications Nor-Ell has been providing complicated finishing and processing to meet Defense related specifications. We can provide the military certifications necessary to satisfy your Defense Contractor customer. Our certification experience includes Mil-C-5541, Mil-A-8625, and Mil STD 171.
- Automation Capabilities If you have small parts in high volumes, Nor-Ell will work with you to automate processes with robotics to reduce cost and assure quality standards.
- EDI Nor-Ell has the ability to receive orders via Electronic Data Interface (EDI). If you use EDI to reduce costs in purchasing and inventory, contact us to discuss how we can provide this service.
|MIL-STD 171||Finishing of metal and wood surfaces|
|MIL-STD 130||ID Marking of Military Property|
|MIL-C-5541||Chemical Conversion Coatings|
|MIL-I-53553 (Old)||Ink Marking Epoxy Base|
|AA 56032 (New)|
|TT-C-490||Cleaning Ferrous Surfaces|
|MIL-PRF-24712||Performance Specifications, Coatings, Powder (metric)|
|MIL-PRF-85285||Performance Spec Primer Coating- Polyurethane, high solids|
|GG-P-455||Plates & Foils, Photographic|
|MIL-DTL-15024||Plates, tags, and bands for identification of equipment|